Your Involvement is Critical!
All of your efforts helping to keep America’s waters clean are invaluable! There are a number of ways you can get involved:
Become a Certified Stormwater Volunteer. As our volunteers receive in-depth NPDES training, especially in identifying potential illicit discharges, municipalities tend to utilize them regularly within the communities they serve.
Consider a tax-deductible donation to allow us to continue to develop and deliver our programs. Public funding is used for:
– free training for community residents (Certified Stormwater Volunteer)
– free training for college students (Certified Stormwater Student)
– subsidizing annual membership fees for students
– funding stormwater work projects for students
– continuing our work in identifying & reporting non-compliant Industrial and Construction activities
– continuing our International expansion
If you do not wish to specialize in stormwater, volunteer in your community at the level that you are comfortable. Perhaps you will join a highway or park clean-up effort. Perhaps you will join a fundraising activity. Whatever you do, volunteering is a first great step!